Similar results: "Regular Expressions in SQL Server"
- Regular Expressions in SQL Server
- First you need the extended stored procedure: xp_strutils.dll you can find it on the download page Copy xp_strutils.dll to a directory thats in the path for the sql server (for example the System32 directory) Open the query analyzer to execute the following commands.
-- when upgrading you must...
- A simple way to create a linked server to the current, local server.
SELECT DISTINCT *
- Reading, processing XML data in SQL Server
- A sample of how you can manupulate data in T-SQL that is returned from a procedure as xml data.
if object_id('tempdb..#tmp') is not null drop table #tmp
create table #tmp(xmltext text)
'bcp "exec SP_GetDataAsXml 164406, 1561" queryout C:\tempfile.xml -T -S...
- Performance analyzing of SQL Trace logs
- After logging the activity in SQL trace it's difficulty to assembly all information to se what's actually taking resources in the SQL Server. One way to do it is to remove all specific data from the sqltrace text such as parameters, procedure arguments etc. To do this we are going to use regular...